Updated April 12th 2020
What Personal Data We Collect
We – https://toastedboutique.com/– regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information, you consent to us processing it for this purpose, as well as participating in our lead generation program if you are requesting services. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
When you provide your Information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and use of your Information by us and third parties in accordance with the terms set out in this Policy.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact Forms & Purchases
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address.
We do not receive your credit card information directly as this is processed by third parties such as Paypal or Stripe (you can read more about these companies below). You may, however, visit our site anonymously by deactivating cookies in your web browser.
Google Analytics & Other Cookies
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Information from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why we Collect Personal Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To provide you service, or put you in touch with a partner who can provide you service as requested by yourself
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We Use the Following Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Who We Share Your Data With
We share your data with the following service providers:
- Google Drive: For archiving, operational, accounting and organizational purposes, we may store data you provide us in Google Drive. You can learn more about Google Drive’s Policies here.
- Ecwid eCommerce: We use Ecwid eCommerce to process transactions on our website. You have the right to access your data, delete, edit, restrict certain data uses. On https://toastedboutique.com/store/, head over to Sign In and enter your account. You can update or delete your information there. If you require any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/. Learn more on this page.
- YouTube & YouTube Analytics: We embed YouTube videos to provide you video content and improve your experience using our products. You can read the Youtube Privacy Guidelines here.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We retain your personal data for so long as is necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected or lawfully further processed, or for so long as may be necessary in light of our legal obligations.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we Send your Data
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities which we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. It is possible that some of the information about you that we hold may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (’EEA’) which may not provide the same level of protection as within the EEA. It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA who work for us, one of our service providers or someone else. Any such transfers of personal data outside the EEA will comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
How We Protect Your Data
While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us electronically, and any transmission is at your own risk. We store information you provide to us on secure servers and deploy appropriate technical and organisational security measures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss.
Terms & Conditions of Use
We may update our Site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
https://toastedboutique.com/ does not provide legal, financial, business or tax advice and does not create a client relationship. Results mentioned are not typical and we do not promise or guarantee your success. For legal, financial, business, or tax advice, and making business decisions, please consult a licensed professional in your jurisdiction.
We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
https://toastedboutique.com/ is a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to their sites and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. There are no extra costs to you if you sign up to any service through an affiliate link.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We recommend products and services through links on which we may receive a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through our links.
You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions. You must also be aged 18 or over to purchase products or services from us. Our website and services are not directed at children younger than this and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than this.
If you are aged below the age of 18 and we learn that we have inadvertently obtained personal information from you from our websites, or from any other source, then we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are aware that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from a child below the age of 18.
We are the owners of the content on our site, and in the material published on it or distributed through our mailing list. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written consent. Copyright extends to digital goods downloaded from the site including courses and course content. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries in this regard.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
The content on our site is provided for general information only. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree that we shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or any other damages arising out of your use of this site. You agree to not hold us liable for any loss of revenue, expected profits, money, goodwill, or data. You agree that, in no event, shall https://toastedboutique.com/ total and complete liability to you exceed the purchase price of any service paid to us. If no purchase was made by you, our total liability to you shall not exceed $100.
You shall indemnify and hold https://toastedboutique.com/ harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of this site.
This clause survives termination or expiry of our agreement.
We provide a number of free services from this site, such as newsletters, green papers, consultations, eBooks, etc. There is no contract with the https://toastedboutique.com/ for any free service, so no user can become a client by using any free service, and we are not liable to any user in any way resulting from the use of any free service.
Our sales are fulfilled by Printful and shipped from their warehouses located in the USA and Europe. Printful will ship your order internationally and you should receive it within 15 business days.
We do not sell to minors as defined by Quebec law. You must be over 18 to make purchases on our website and by making a purchase, confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
The store https://toastedboutique.com/store contains products that are priced in USD (United States Dollar).
All sales are final so we do not provide refunds.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us. We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address:
Toasted Gamer Boutique
CP 201, J1H 5H8